Thursday, September 15, 2005

Excuses

I apologize for not blogging more often these last few days but I am writing and promoting my Right to Laugh II show at the Friars of Beverly Hills, planning for my trip of the Pacific Rim (Hawaii, Guam, Diego Garcia, Singapore, South Korea and Japan) in October, lecturing, writing my book and more.

If you're in LA and want to join us for Right to Laugh II event call the Friars at 310- 553-0850 if you're having dinner with the show. For show only reservations please e-mail me at ESayet@socal.rr.com.

I'll try to have something new up here soon. In the meantime this might be a good opportunity to visit my website at www.evansayet.com to learn a little more about me, hear Rush Limbaugh read my works on the air, get a preview of my lecture "Regurgitating the Apple: How Modern Liberals 'Think'" or go back through some of my published pieces at Newsmax, Chronwatch, The Rant and more.

If any of you are going to the California Republican Convention please don't hesitate to say "hi".

Evan

No comments: